Marketing & Communication coordinator UK, France and Italy, fluent in English and Dutch
iiyama is one of the world's leading manufacturers of desktop monitors, touch screens and large format display’s.
As the Marketing Communication Coordinator of iiyama International you create visibility for all great things that happen in the company, both internally and externally. You provide information and tools to all stakeholders in this challenging corporate communication role. It’s up to you to embed and professionalize marketing and communication throughout the organization. Do you have an affinity for marketing & communication and would you like to work in a fast-paced international environment? Do you know how to effectively communicate in an international, B2B-oriented company and connect people in different countries and jobs?
- Manage the design of communication materials for our different audiences
- Create and coordinate our presence at (inter)national events and exhibitions
- Check the proper implementation of the assets in the various communication channels
- Ensure message consistency and adherence to brand guidelines by building strong relationships
- Maintain, update and create iiyama’s new website content using our CMS.
- Write press releases and manage the press contact accounts
- Arrange promotional materials
- Update the pricelists (Excel)
- Minimum 2-year experience in Marketing and/or Communication, preferably in an international B2B environment
- Degree in communication (Bachelor or Master)
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Dutch
- The ability to collaborate well, both within the organization and with external partners
- Proven knowledge in website maintenance
- Customer satisfaction focused mindset
- Motivated team-player with a positive attitude
- Hands-on mentality, pro-active and reliable
- Well organized, creative and entrepreneurial
- A working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is beneficial
- Full time available
- A challenging position within a small dynamic organization with a future-oriented vision.
- You will work for one of the A-brand market leaders, with high quality, innovative products in an international setting.
- Informal environment with room for new ideas and initiatives.
- Good working conditions and salary.
If you recognize yourself in this profile, I kindly invite you to apply. Please provide us with your resume and cover letter before March 15th. Please send these to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the reference “Marketing & Communication coordinator” in the title.
We will plan all the interviews in the week of March 20th, 2017.
For more information about our company, please advise www.iiyama.com.
For further information and questions regarding this position you can contact Ania Lubczynska at +31-20 4460404 (301).
Agency calls not appreciated.